Senior Campus Recruiter
The Wayfair Campus and Programmatic Hiring team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture add. Our team is dedicated to supporting the companys rapid growth and ambitious goals by acquiring a strong pipeline of students for Co-op, Intern, and Full-Time opportunities.
The Campus and Programmatic Hiring Team is looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for building a best-in-class candidate hiring experience. An ideal applicant possesses an exceptional communication style coupled with an operational mindset that enables them to excel in the high-volume recruiting arena. Applicants should be adaptable and thrive within an ever-changing role. The seasonality of Campus Recruiting and our close partnership with our stakeholders requires responsibilities to change and shift to execute against business goals, making our team extremely agile. If youre enthusiastic about recruiting but enjoy getting a chance to step outside the classic Talent Acquisition box, the Campus and Programmatic Hiring team is the place for you.
What You'll Do
- Manage & facilitate recruiting activities on campus and virtually including networking events, on-site interviews, presentations, and other events to attract a high caliber & quantity of applicants.
- Plan, organize, and drive on-site and virtual recruiting events, including interview days, on a weekly basis.
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience from initial contact through to offer decisions & team placements.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for offer negotiations and HR related questions
- Partner with senior level stakeholders within assigned business functions to develop & improve upon best-in-class recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes.
- Provide clear and concise guidance of recruiting procedures to a high volume of internal stakeholders/interviewers including seasonal case/process trainings
- Uses market knowledge to advise hiring managers on potential bottlenecks and develops a strategy to influence the candidates decision to join
- Manage relationships with key university career services teams, student groups and academic leaders.
- Measure the campus recruiting programs successes and growth opportunities through internal data.
- Work to improve upon existing processes and develop innovative approaches around finding future talent.
- Develop new marketing collateral, and maintain all collateral and vendor relationships
- Participate in planning and execution of the 10 week summer internship program and 6 month co-op program including educational panels, recruiting office hours, commencement dinners & networking events, Boston immersion events, and volunteering opportunities
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff.
What You'll Need
- 4-5+ years of applicable experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Proven full lifecycle campus or university, higher education, career services, or high volume recruiting experience
- Strong record of success in planning & executing large-scale recruiting events and interview days
- Ability to handle internal client management, provide strong customer consultative skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be self-directed with a high sense of urgency, while also effectively collaborating and working in a team environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience establishing on-campus relationships & promoting a compelling employment brand at elite colleges and universities a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.