Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We are looking for a detail-oriented operations manager to join our team and work to determine more efficient processes for the servicing of our scooters. Responsibilities include analyzing operations, designing workflows and processes for field and warehouse operations, reducing inefficiency, and developing tools that allow us to provide high quality experience to our customers.
What youll do:
- Define and design field and warehouse operations efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment design and layout.
- Lead the definition, development and implementation of operational fixtures and equipment to ensure optimal efficiency in each warehouse and field operation.
- Lead labor model optimization efforts to achieve labor targets through benchmarking (internal and external), target setting, tracking process change, and then replicating across multiple locations
- Collaborate and work closely with engineering to improve the ergonomics and operational efficiency of our vehicles
- Standardize methods of documenting procedures across the organization globally
- Improve labor efficiency through deployment of global IE process, tools and standards
- Assist with operator allocations, warehouse layouts, time studies, throughput issues, and launch support
- Minimize and/or offset labor impacts through labor blitzes, warehouse tasks/projects, and identifying design/process opportunities
What you'll bring:
- Degree in engineering or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in process improvement and/or plant environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong need to learn and improve
- Impeccable follow-through, detail oriented, highly resourceful
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skillsAble to receive direct feedback and interpret areas for improvement
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; consumer brand and/or startup experience a plus
- Proven experience organizing and directing across multiple teams and departments
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight timelines and quickly shifting priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, and Confluence.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company. A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.