BitSight is looking for a strategy-focused Channel Manager with a track record of success. The ideal candidate is a team player who possesses the following skills and attributes: excellent relationship-building skills; the ability to develop strategic plans while executing the tactics required; thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where multi-tasking is the norm.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Identify, recruit and on-board strategic resellers
- Create and drive a channel territory plan with your field sales counterparts
- Create and execute partner business plans for primary focus partners
- Promote partner training, incentive programs, partner portal, deal registration and other tools.
- Build strong reseller relationships with BitSight sales team.
- Engage resellers to build awareness for BitSight, generate qualified leads, and drive new business.
- Provide strategic sales and marketing direction by engaging with partners to understand their business objectives, strategies, tactics and how we can positively impact these.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance and numeric indicators such as pipeline, deal registrations and revenue.
- Act as a liaison between partners and the various functions within BitSight from marketing to operations.
- Coordinate with channel marketing to optimize events, communications, and sales tool leverage.
- Minimum 5 years channel experience is required.
- VAR partner experience a must.
- Experience working with technology products; security or risk is required
- Experience building relationships and executing campaigns with channel value added resellers, technology partners, and consulting firms
- Experience in strategic sales and marketing planning.
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and able to translate broad directives into useful tactics and meaningful activities
- Must have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized and responsive.
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record in expanding channel sales and marketing success.
- Experience with CRM software, email campaign software, channel portal software, Google docs
- Strong preference for those with experience in high growth similar stage/size SaaS vendors