Manager, Advisory Services.
Office Location| Boston, MA
****We are offering a $5000 sign-on bonus to the person hired into the role****
At The RepTrak Company, our purpose is to prove that saying and doing the right thing is good for business. This is at the core of everything we do. Our gold-standard Reputation model draws from a longitudinal media and perception data set that allows us to advise Fortune 500 clients on how to prioritize, implement, and prove the impact of doing and saying the right things. Addressing these challenges for todays corporations life after COVID, understanding how to enact DE&I principles, ongoing high expectations around innovation and ethics is our everyday work. Its meaningful, and tied to whats happening now as the world pivots away from shareholder capitalism and toward stakeholder capitalism.
- Client engagement: You will be the main advisory point of contact for a portfolio of clients, managing the day-to-day interactions with Fortune 500 organizations. Leverage RepTraks data to help guide the clients strategy by uncovering how to impact their business goals.
- Cross-functional collaboration and project management: Plan each client presentation working with internal and external team members; set and execute against your own project plan. Have an entrepreneurial mindset, be a critical and creative thinker.
- Storytelling: You will be working within a proven model to develop insights and recommendations. Analyze RepTraks data in collaboration with the data science team to uncover key findings. Become a storyteller, building compelling presentations that drive toward the clients stated goals and strategy.
- Thought leadership: Contribute to executive-level workshops and other engagement points with RepTrak clients.Be part of RepTraks ongoing efforts to build case studies and a deeper understanding of the impact of our model
- 3 to 5 years of proven, evidence-based advisory experience delivering insights and recommendations. Wed like to see that you have worked for a communications or marketing agency, or for an analyst, consulting or market research firm.
- An ability to communicate complex data in a straightforward style to effectively deliver analytical outputs to clients and team.
- Experience in preparing reports and insights for clients on time with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to support or conduct in-person advisory sessions that result in accelerated learning.
- Proficient data capture and data quality skills including aligning client requirements with a comprehensive analysis plan, data manipulation and data presentation. Collaborate with data science team to implement predictive algorithms and machine learning models to drive deeper insights.
- High level of intellectual curiosity and interest in adapting insights to audience needs and applying RepTrak data to trends affecting our clients and their industries
- Knowledge and interest in ESG and marketing, communications, brand, and/or public affairs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The RepTrak Company is the worlds leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on Reputation, Brand, and ESG. Our proprietary RepTrak model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
Subscribers to the RepTrak Program use our predictive insights to protect business value, improve return on investment, and increase their positive impact on society. Established in 2004, The RepTrak Company owns the worlds largest reputation benchmarking database of over 1 million company ratings per year used by CEOs, boards, and executives in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and a semi-annual performance bonus plan. The Reptrak Company offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more global perks like free books, free diapers for newborns, gym membership and more!
The RepTrak Company is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at https://www.reptrak.com/