Dynatrace offers the market-leading software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform enables the worlds largest organizations to transform their businesses and deliver perfect user experiences. And were growing FAST!
The Dynatrace Innovation Services team builds and delivers solutions that extend the Dynatrace platform with modern automation concepts and tooling, enabling our customers to eliminate manual process and accelerate IT transformation. We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for continuous innovation to join our team as an Innovation Architect. In this role you will be responsible for delivering Automaton Service engagements as well as developing innovative technical solutions that advance our Cloud Automation use cases and Dynatrace service offerings.
- Engagement Delivery Responsible for delivering customer facing Automation Services engagements.
- Solution Development continuously explore and develop new and innovative solutions and service offerings focused on IT process automation.
- Enablement Provide technical training and Automation service offering enablement for Dynatrace and Partner delivery resources.
- Pre-Sales support customer facing sales calls delivering theoretical and technical sessions covering our Cloud Automation solutions, offerings and concepts.
- Autonomous Cloud Labs (ACL) build and maintains ACL lab environments. Deliver ACLs (hands-on training labs) for customers, partners, and internal resources.
- Evangelism evangelizes the Cloud Automation solutions, service offerings, and customer stories through events and social media.
- Technical degree (i.e., Computer Science, Computer Engineering) or relevant work experience required.
- 5+ years experience as a consultant or architect working on highly technical, agile teams.
- Working experience with modern software engineering processes.
- Working experience with modern release and incident management processes.
- Working experience with continuous delivery pipelines, testing strategies, and quality validation.
- Working experience with modern IaaS, PaaS, container and Serverless cloud technologies.
- Working experience with cloud-native application development.
- Experience with modern deployment automation tools and methods.
- Experience with the enterprise software sales process preferred.
- Must have excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals, and effectively execute projects in a matrix environment.
Travel and Management Responsibilities:
- This role does not have any direct reports. No Management responsibilities.
- Responsible for evaluating candidates in the recruiting process and contributing to the onboarding and enablement of new resources.
- Must be willing to travel 25 to 50% of the time.
We take our Employer Brand and internal culture seriously. So much so, we are consistently recognized by reputable companies and brands like Business Insider, USA Today and Forbes. This year so far, Dynatrace scored a seat on Comparablys award lists for Best Company Outlook, Best Company Global Culture, and Best Places to Work in Boston, to name a few. Dynatrace was also honored in the coveted Top Workplaces USA list in 2021. And were proud to be recognized on BuiltIn Bostons 2021 'Best Large Companies to Work For' and 'Best Paying Companies.' Weve got it madewont you join the #DynatraceLife?
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.