Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
- You have a desire to put your technical skills into practice and are excited to deploy cutting edge technologies into the field
- You appreciate jobs that allow you to grow your breadth of knowledge, and thrive working cross functionally
- You are a good communicator and able to speak & translate full-stack from Engineering to C-Suite. You understand that different roles within that stack have different needs and are able to use language that suits them
- You work well as an individual or as part of a team
- You love a good challenge and learning new things.
What skills do I need?
- Proven technical abilities in design and deployment of complex cloud-based enterprise architectures and systems
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS, Azure, Go, Kibana/Elasticsearch, Prometheus/Cortex/Thanos, Terraform is a plus
- Solid understanding and ability to code with modern scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Independent of any one technology, experience in managing cloud-based workloads at scale - and understanding the need for effective observability and monitoring
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Knowledge of Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and container technologies
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems like MES/ERPs is a plus
- Willingness to travel to customer sites to deploy Tulip 15% of the time
- Work with our customers & customize our Tulip Customer Cloud solution with regards to customers' infrastructure and quality processes requirements
- Contribute at a technical level to the infrastructure that powers Tulips multi-cloud SaaS environments
- Bring key learnings and insights from our customers back to the DevOps team
- Work together with the account lead to scope projects, define requirements and ensure a successful customer deployment
- Application Engineering Team
- Customer Operators
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.