Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Services Engagement Manager (SEM) is responsible for setting our customers up for success and representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Commercial Product Implementation. This critical role ensures successful customer engagements during the scoping and planning phase to establish the right strategy for implementation success for Commercial Product implementations. The SEM is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services teams.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Utilizing Commercial Life Sciences experience and Veeva product knowledge the SEM will structure the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project charter; including staffing, timeframes, and associated costs
- Align closely with Sales and Services teams to provide implementation proposals and establish confidence with prospects in our ability to delivery
- Develop and deliver proposals and Statements of Work for Commercial Product implementations and consulting services
- Set client and internal stakeholder expectations correctly with a focus on long-term success
- Provide awareness and alignment with the partner ecosystem
- Position support, training, and other solutions that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive-level presence, and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels both remotely and in-person
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- 5+ years experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
- Commercial Life Science experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Proven success in selling services
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Commercial Veeva products (CRM, Align, Network, Nitro, PromoMats, MedComms, etc.), OR
- Direct Life Sciences Content Management Solution experience, preferably within the Sales and Marketing space
- Experience with Cloud-based solution deployment
- Background includes exposure to compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].