CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing technology that provides an end-to-end apparel manufacturing solution.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and execute our Go-To-Market strategy. Your initial focus will involve building the business model inclusive of conducting primary and secondary research, financial modeling and pitch presentations for executives. Once cemented, you will transition towards execution of project planning and management along with operations. This is a highly cross-functional, collaborative role, working with teams with diverse skill sets such product managers, software developers, engineering PHDs, and apparel designers.
- Performing both primary and secondary research to determine white space opportunities in the apparel customization and on demand manufacturing market
- Providing executives with clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities
- Mapping the competitive landscape and executing due diligence on potential partnerships and acquisition targets
- Segmenting potential customer base, enacting customer interviews to test Go-To-Market proposition and synthesizing key insights to formulate actionable recommendations
- Building and maintaining detailed financial / operating revenue, growth and pricing models in order to assess the viability of projects, analyze expected returns, and support long term resource allocation
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the business and manage reporting and analysis to track performance
- Independently owning and executing cross functional strategic initiatives and special projects
- Creating executive level and client ready presentations on topics including: CreateMe business model proposition, product marketing, and financial model assumption buildout
- 7-9 years of relevant work experience: apparel and/or technology; as well as, management consulting, ibanking or similar background
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently, work well in cross-functional teams
- Open and receptive to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills (expert level macro use)
- Subject matter expert at MS Excel and PowerPoint tools
- Ability to work independently in structuring, proactively managing, and executing a project with cross-functional stakeholders
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.