We are excited to be seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our growing Finance team. The Compensation Analyst will serve as a business partner and advisor to key stakeholders throughout the company on all incentive compensation-related matters and will assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation plans. This is a high-growth role, allowing for the opportunity to bring your expertise to various strategic projects and initiatives within EverQuote.
- Compensation Plan Design - Partner with business leaders in the design, development and implementation of incentive compensation plans to align incentives with business goals and outcomes.
- Compensation Plan Administration - Manage and track performance against incentive comp plans and provide timely reporting to key stakeholders including sales managers, accounting, finance, etc.
- Analysis - Analyze trends in commission payouts to drive more accurate forecasts and measure effectiveness of plan designs at achieving desired business outcomes. Provide ad hoc analysis on impact of plan design changes and other scenario analysis as needed.
- Communication - Work closely with business stakeholders on plan design, performance monitoring, and recommendations to improve results.
- Customer Service & Support - Provide exceptional customer service and support to all internal and external stakeholders by providing expertise and guidance on all commission and bonus related questions.
- 3-5 years experience, prior experience in a payroll/employee compensation a plus
- Comfortable using data for decision making and working with large datasets
- Proficient with Excel; experience with Tableau and is a bonus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; able to navigate complex tasks successfully and without errors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable with Executive level interaction
- The ability to think strategically and grasp business concepts and complexities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with complexity
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.