The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Candidate note: We're open to candidates based near our Bedford, MA headquarters or working remotely in the US.
As a leader in the open source database market, EDB is at the forefront of business modernization for some of the largest, most successful organizations around the world. And with 45 consecutive quarters of annual recurring revenue growth, we are moving fast. Come join our smart, dynamic, madly talented team as we drive EDB into our most exciting phase of opportunity and growth.
We are seeking a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to support our product, marketing, and field teams with actionable information and analysis about EDBs competitors.
- Gather information from publicly available sources to better understand our competitors
- Build a complete picture of competitors strategies, technologies, customers, and marketing
- Make recommendations and projections to the business leadership based on analyses
- Create reports and presentations to provide constructive feedback about EDB products and services compared to the competition
- Create raw materials for enablement of EDB field teams
- Identify important industry trends that guide future product development and got to market strategies
- 3-5+ years experience with a B2B technology company or consulting/market research firm in a competitive intelligence role
- Experience in cloud computing/SaaS (data management solutions knowledge would be helpful)
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Understanding of Enterprise IT products and infrastructure
- Demonstrated communicate with all levels of the organization (product, sales, and marketing)
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- MBA preferred
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.