Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Do you want to revolutionize how business process and systems work together to speed clinical trials? Veeva Systems is looking for Senior Process Consultants who have deep expertise in clinical trial management, can challenge the status quo, and have a passion for reducing process complexity and increasing process effectiveness.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What Youll Do
- Support process improvement workstreams of trial sponsors or contract research organizations (CRO) to support customers implementation of new clinical operations applications (e.g. Vault eTMF, CTMS, SSU, Payments, etc.).
- Lead the process redesign with customer stakeholders and SMEs. Understand their current state and future goals. Develop and facilitate the review and approval of new process flows and associated procedural documents (e.g. SOP).
- Understand Vault Best Practices. Identify opportunities for customers to leverage Veeva products for their process optimizations.
- Support the definition of system user requirements and contribute to system design workstreams (e.g. configuration, migration, integration, etc.).
- Define the customers business deployment plans, key performance indicators, and post-live governance.
- As needed, serve as the primary customer liaison managing the project plan, communication, risks and project reporting between the Veeva and customer teams.
- Assist with post-live analysis of reports and metrics to drive new process and system adoption and ensure established goals are met and improvements sustained.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Strategy, Sales.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle.
- 4+ years experience in clinical operations, site monitoring, study startup, TMF operations and/or trial management
- Proven track record contributing to process transformation and system implementations either as a consultant, business or IT representative for at least one of the following: eTMF, CTMS, Study Startup, Payments, or similar systems for managing clinical trials
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and roll up your sleeves to enable process and system implementations with speed
- Ability to travel 50-75%
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
Nice to Have
- Applicable work experience as a consultant, business analyst or solution architect
- Direct experience in a services organization or product company
- Experienced project manager
- Experience leading workshops / user interviews, developing procedural documents and conducting system training
- Experience with systems such as Oracle Siebel, goBalto, BioClinica CTMS, Medidata Rave CTMS/Strategic Monitoring, Parexel IMPACT, Bio-Optronics Clinical Conductor, PhlexEView, Trial Interactive, DrugDev Site Selection and Payments, WingSpan eTMF and SiteZONE, Complion, Florence eBinders, Forte Oncore and eReg, Veeva Vault, NextDocs, Documentum, SharePoint, other clinical technologies
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
- Experience in process management tools such as Microsoft Visio or Lucidchart
- Process or Change Management Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL, PROSCI or equivalent)
- Knowledge in life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].