Content Marketing Manager
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for bringing our Skillsoft stories to market in a way that matters to our audience. In this newly created role, you will work with the Technology & Development and Leadership and Business marketing teams to help develop, lead and execute content strategies to support market campaigns.
- Partner with teams to help develop and define the narrative, messaging, and related content that differentiates Skillsoft in the market.
- Lead the development of a content strategy for campaigns and content experiences.
- Work closely with internal teams and SMEs to understand Skillsoft’s capabilities and differentiators, as well as a better understanding of target audiences.
- Plan, create and write content such as client stories, video scripts, whitepapers to web copy that effectively tells our stories, communicates our message across multiple channels, that drives results for the business.
- Leverage data and insights to shape content strategies; while ensuring it ladders up to the company brand values.
- Build out an editorial calendar for various channels (blogs, social, web) that help position Skillsoft as a leader in the category.
- Keep up with the latest trends in storytelling and content marketing and seize opportunities to test and learn to improve content engagement and conversion continuously.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English or Communications preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing content creation and/or strategy.
- Experience with B2B and Software as a Service a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Ability to manage variety of stakeholder needs.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Understanding of where marketing content fits into the go-to-market strategy.
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.