Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Our new Talent Marketing team is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help design, build, and maximize the use of engaging and relevant content for candidates that will be used across channels and talent marketing campaigns. Traditional content marketers may be used to attracting prospects to their company in order to start or accelerate new sales conversations or to generate and sustain thought leadership in order to build the brand and strengthen customer loyalty. Talent marketing is the same thing, but for something much more difficult and personal: a persons career.
Whether or not you have talent attraction or recruitment experience, you should be a curious and exceptional writer, have a content strategist mind to see and orchestrate the big picture of content development and production, and have a penchant for measuring content performance to keep the good stuff planned and continuously flowing. Your work will have an immediate impact on our career site, blogs, recruiter enablement, social media posts, and talent marketing campaigns. You will work closely with employees to build authentic and memorable content that will ultimately help candidates see themselves at Veeva. And when done right, the same content will help employees get to know each other and ultimately strengthen our culture.
This area of marketing for talent acquisition is a budding discipline and like its B2B and B2C cousins, content leads the way for successful awareness, engagement, and conversion. There will be a lot to do, learn and innovate in this brand new role. If youre of the creative and entrepreneurial spirit, this is worth your consideration.
What You'll Do
- Work with department leaders and employees to develop original employee advocacy content in a variety of formats, including blogs, articles, infographics, videos, and more
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Establish a strategic editorial calendar that supports content for the candidate journey including varieties of content that serves different talent audiences (departments and job levels)
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term talent marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Collaborate closely with recruiters and hiring managers to map and optimize content across the candidate journey
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results
- Help develop standards, processes, and tools to drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a cross-functional team
- Stay on top of content marketing trends for Talent and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- Work closely with talent marketing campaign manager to build ongoing nurture emails and content offers for digital marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space; recruiting a plus
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible, and memorable content
- A thinker and a doer mindsetexcited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Experience managing third-party writers or agencies that contribute to all content efforts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it professionally
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Curiosity and interest in employer branding and employee advocacy
Nice to Have
- Experience with Talent Marketing Platform (SmashFly, Phenom, Beamery, or other)
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teams
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].