At Wasabi, we’re a proven collection of pioneers, visionaries and disruptive doers. We see things differently than our competitors, and we make our mark in the industry by challenging the norm and delivering the unexpected and improbable. We’re a fast-growing company taking the Cloud Storage industry by storm and recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston.
Wasabi hot cloud storage is a new class and category of cloud storage, breaking all traditional barriers and boundaries of storage with a disruptive value proposition of being 1/5th the cost of AWS S3, faster than the competition, with no fees for egress or API request and delivered as a single-tier solution. Cloud storage has never been so simple, so fast and so inexpensive. It’s all part of our vision to make cloud storage the next great global utility, just like electricity.
Role Description: Contract Manager
Wasabi’s Contract Manager will be a key driver, managing and organizing Wasabi’s contracting process on both an internal and external basis and will be a part of the finance team. This person is a leader, a project manager and a self-starter, able to take on and run with multiple concurrent company initiatives. The contracts manager is a collaborator, working closely with all departments within the company including finance, sales and marketing. This role will report to The Director of Finance.
- Assist legal counsel with the drafting, negotiation and processing of a wide range of contracts, including non-disclosure, customer agreements, data privacy, and other commercial and technology related agreements.
- Understand Wasabi’s products and services in order to help identify risks and develop solutions.
- Input and organize contracts into the contract management system.
- Assist with due diligence documentation and organization.
- Act as a liaison to various functional groups for ongoing management and oversight of company projects and initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years of contracts drafting, reviewing and negotiation experience, for a wide variety of commercial, licensing and other technology-related agreements, preferably at a technology company.
- BA/BS required. Paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Understanding of data privacy requirements.
- Proactive, dynamic and result driven individual with strong attention to organization, follow up, and detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with all business functions throughout the organization.
- Enthusiasm and “self-starter” qualities enabling him or her to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency; the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Superior analytical ability, project management experience, and communication skills
- Ability to manage internal customer priorities and needs.