Wild Thinkers Welcome
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the worlds most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make existing products better or create new ones to meet customer needs.
Weve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us there. Thats why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you become a Thrasher, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push whats possible to get us there. And if you fail, its coolwe know youll grow spectacularly. What matters is that youre helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula or pillow brand we grow, with every kitchen scale we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The copywriters role on the Creative Team at Thrasio is to identify opportunities for creative improvements to our diverse portfolio of CPG products sold on Amazon and across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will use their creative copywriting skillset to strategically identify and solve problems to assist in driving revenue and sales. Youll work across a wide variety of print & digital consumer-facing projects, support our marketing and brand operations teams, and assist in creative efforts on Amazons marketplace, as well as product branding, brand DTC websites, social media, packaging, and marketing campaigns.
- Provide copywriting needs for Amazon listings (photos, A+ content, brand stories, storefronts, etc.)
- Work closely with graphic designers to execute quality, consistent brand creative across channels
- Assist in the creation of branding guidelines for use by cross-functional teams and third-party agencies
- Collaborate on packaging copy for products sold on Amazon and in retail
- Develop marketing campaign concepts in partnership with graphic designers, executing final static assets for paid search, social, email, DTC, and Amazon
- Contribute & communicate copy needs with the content production team for photo & video needs, including photoshoot shot lists, scripts, and general tone of voice direction
- Support copy direction for external agency support to ensure all creative is on-brand and delivers on the project brief
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelors degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or related fields, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years experience in Copywriting
- Experience with short-form and long-form writing for Amazon, blogs, social media, branding, print materials, and packaging
- Experience with ecommerce or CPG marketing and copy, Amazon preferred
- Experience working with designers on a marketing or creative team
- Demonstrated ability to work and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments while managing workload and priorities
- Ability to take copy feedback and incorporate it quickly
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.