At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Corporate Research Analyst, you will report to the Sr. Manager, Research, and will be responsible for researching, verifying, and updating data for ZoomInfo's industry-leading sales intelligence platform. The right candidate for this role has an engaging personality, an eye for quality, and a drive to learn with us as we continue to improve the top-quality research processes that keep ZoomInfo ahead of our competition.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Research required information primarily through outbound phone calls and online resources
- Review, verify and improve information from technology-generated data sources
- Write concise summaries of vital information collected from verbal or written sources
- Ensure accurate entry of data into a proprietary web-based portal
- Verify entered data by reviewing, deleting, or modifying data
- Prepare source data for entry by compiling and organizing data, as well as researching incomplete or unclear information
- Record accurate documentation of sources and collected data
- Maintain confidentiality to protect operations and ensure customer confidence
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Comfortable conducting outbound phone calls
- Previous call center experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience with GSuite (Gmail, Google Sheets)
- Possess excellent computer and research skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision
- Maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing changes in workload
- Hours: Able to work 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.