Creative - Retail Co-op
January 10th, 2022 - June 24th, 2022
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFORMATION: WAYFAIR CO-OP PRIORITY DEADLINE OCTOBER 1st. All candidates who apply on or before October 1st will be reviewed and prioritized for interviews. After the priority period, we will continue the interview process for any remaining roles that have not been filled.
Wayfairs Brand Experience team leads creative for physical retail, pop-up shops, and special events. Were currently looking for a well-rounded experiential co-op with a background in graphic design, CAD and fine art. A knowledge of architectural rendering and an interest in interior design is welcome!
What Youll Do:
- Work hand-in-hand with creative leaders, buyers, and marketing managers
- Bring our brand to life through new, immersive experiences for our customers across North America
What Youll Need:
- To be considered, candidates will need to submit a portfolio of related work. Online portfolios are highly preferred.
- Ability to provide examples of exceptional talent for design, set design, or production design.
- A superb eye for visual composition, style, and attention to detail.
- Collaborative outlook, with the ability to work with a wide variety of people.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.