Cedar is transforming the healthcare experience, empowering us all to easily and affordably pursue the care we need. Our technology enables providers and payers to work together to offer an exceptional and affordable healthcare financial experience while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a company that wants to transform U.S. healthcare as a category leader. As Customer Marketing Lead, you will help evolve and execute the B2B marketing plan to support the end-to-end client journey, ensuring our provider and payer partners become #cedarcustomersforlife and #cedaradvocates. Expect to work cross-functionally with the Client Growth, Client Solutions (implementations), Product and other teams to drive product adoption, increase retention and strategically up-sell the existing enterprise healthcare provider customer base.
You will identify key opportunities and implement processes and marketing campaigns to deepen Cedars connection with clients, proactively educate them on upcoming landmarks, address any concerns and turn friction-points into retention moments. You will own and create feedback loops and processes to understand and serve as a crucial voice of the customer, sharing the feedback, insights and stories across the organization.
- Refine and continuously optimize the customer journey across our providers and payer clients, finding opportunities, areas for improvement, mitigation strategies and change-management plans.
- Bring to bear customer insights to inform activation plans, owning campaign implementation process end-to-end, from sourcing vendors to developing creative briefs to creating marketing assets in partnership with Design Leads and agencies (Email, Personalized Gifting and Experiences), with focus on defining and tracking metrics of success.
- Support development of compelling narratives, such as Data Experiment Pilot results, for Client Growth Leads to use in executive touch points and Quarterly Business Reviews, unlocking incremental value for clients beyond collections.
- Expand toolkit of uniquely-Cedarassets, finding and connecting additional opportunities to feature our clients in regularly programmed Cedar experiential channels.
- Work with Content Marketing and Client Growth teams, to proactively find opportunities to celebrate customer success stories through case studies, testimonials, webinars, speaking engagements and more.
- Drive high engagement and Cedar advocacy across client partner groups throughout the implementation, onboarding and launch process.
- Demonstrate and own execution process for client feedback mechanisms, like NPS and KLAS, to maintain a pulse on client satisfaction and identify any client churn risks.
- Support ad hoc client requests to ensure we are exceeding client expectations and ultimately deepening relationships and retention metrics.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Product Operations to launch and effectively communicate new products and features, scale adoption and increase Cedar stickiness across our growing client base.
- In collaboration with Demand Generation, plan and execute any customer engagement campaigns across email, website and experiential marketing channels.
Skills & Experiences
- 5+ years of marketing experience - enterprise SaaS, B2B and/or agency experience strongly preferred
- Customer first orientation with experience developing and deepening client relationships
- Experience turning data into insights and compelling customer first narratives, to define and implement action plans across email, site and experiential marketing channels, with ability to define and track campaign success Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects at once in a methodical and meticulous manner.
- Adaptable, naturally curious and eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Salesforce and Looker (plus).
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company
- The ability to impact the direction of our company, we value all comments and suggestions!
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension