Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Were looking for a creative and results oriented Senior Demand Generation Specialist to oversee the creation and execution of our retail marketing campaigns. This highly collaborative role will work across our marketing, sales, and retail teams to launch campaigns that build and accelerate high quality pipeline and increase adoption of our retail connections across our customer base.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Partner with marketing, sales, and retail stakeholders to establish a well-rounded marketing strategy that drives value for prospects and customers
- Develop and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate demand and deliver on pipeline goals for Salsifys ProductXM & SupplierXM offerings
- Own the marketing relationship with our key retail partners to develop mutually beneficial comarketing programs
- Collaborate with retail success, product marketing, and community marketing teams to build and launch programs that increase customer adoption of Salsifys retailer connections
- Continuously analyze and review campaign performance to measure success and drive decisions
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Experience in demand generation at a B2B SaaS company
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Marketo
- Ability to form strong relationships and have clear and organized communication skills
- Ambition to make a meaningful impact on hypergrowth revenue goals
- Creative ideas that stand out from the status quo
- Proven success working alongside sales teams to drive pipeline through inbound and outbound activity
- Analytical mindset that is comfortable making data driven decisions based on campaign performance
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.