Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is widely regarded as the premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes and the training and guidance to build more secure coding practices.
We are seeking to hire a Customer Marketing Manager who will be responsible for supporting a global initiative to drive customer engagement and growth. You will be expected to understand the value drivers for Veracode customers and the core personas who buy, measure, and use our products, their unique challenges, typical buying cycles, and areas of growth or opportunity.
Why do you want this role?
- To be a valuable contributor in a company-wide initiative to drive programmatic customer adoption, engagement, retention and expansion results
- To contribute your creative and big ideas on fostering digital engagement through the Veracode Community as an integral part of the customer journey, from onboarding to adoption to expansion to advocacy.
- To be part of a growing Customer Engagement team that is hard working and fun.
- To work both with Veracode customers and cross-functionally with teams across Veracode
What youll be doing:
- Develop an understanding of our customers, the individual personas and the distinct journeys of each and create programs to advance customers through the different stages of the customer journey (from onboarding to adoption to retention to advocacy)
- Help define the digital onboarding journey and monitor post-onboarding engagement to drive adoption
- Identify opportunities for and develop targeted campaigns to influence greater product adoption to supplement Customer Success efforts
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive strong customer engagement
- Develop and execute omni-channel programs to influence greater marketing contribution to pipeline, leveraging Community, webinars, e-newsletters, user contests, videos, in-product messaging, emails and more
- Identify compelling content specific to the needs and challenges of different customer personas
- Build communication plans to announce new product offerings or features to our customers
- Engage cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product Marketing, Sales, and Enablement to create targeted campaigns which drive expansion opportunities
- Work with Marketing Operations to measure campaign performance, define metrics, KPIs, performance against goals and make recommendations for optimization
What youll need:
- 5 years of work experience
- Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, or similar Marketing role
- Experience as a customer success manager (preferred)
- Proficiency leveraging segmentation, adoption, and usage data to develop and successfully execute demand generation programs which create customer engagement, product adoption, and expansion results
- A natural collaborator and connector of people
- Driving projects from conception to completion
- Comfort in working with both technical and business audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- The ability to analyze data and surface actionable insights
- Bachelor's degree (highly preferred) or equivalent experience
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.