Customer Sales Director - Enterprise Field Sales (Mumbai)
At SumTotal, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
- Win new business and develop existing accounts for the leading global provider of e-learning content and technology
- Generate new business via prospecting
- Set face to face meetings with business leaders and decision makers including "C" level executives within our target marketplace
- Deliver customer presentations that are top notch and articulate the SumTotal Systems Value Proposition
- Develop, maintain and grow an ongoing sales pipeline
- Close sales in complex, long sell cycle situations
- Develop a thorough understanding of the SumTotal Systems consultative and solution selling process
- Apply solution and consultative sales skills to manage account cycles
- Leverage prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new busines
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-motived individual with a passion for sales
- A minimum of 15 years successful sales experience is required and/or a track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- A formal understanding of and experience with Solution / Consultative Selling is required
- Must have the ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Must have the ability to call high in an organization and interact with senior level corporate management
- Must have the ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be assertive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude
- Must have the ability to clearly articulate the company's offerings and develop solutions for customers and prospects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional overall communication skills a must
- Experience using Salesforce and other digital business tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.