Aternitys mission is to unleash the digital experience for every enterprise. At Aternity, we help global enterprises optimize digital experiences for all of their customers, consumers and employees as they transact, collaborate and interact with technology. Our SaaS solution delivers actionable insights on end user experience at every device, app and click, enabling the digital enterprise to understand its pulse constantly and at every endpoint.
Aternity is backed by Thoma Bravo, headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices globally. Our team is growing with world-class thinkers who are ready to empower the digital enterprise and share our passion for innovation, collaboration and digital connection. Your ideas matter, are valued and should be shared. Join us!
About the Role
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with some of our biggest customers, driving a consistent customer experience
- Ensure our customers derive business value from Aternity's DEM platform by painting a vision and path to success by identifying and driving key use cases
- Build success plans, tying product capabilities to the customers desired outcomes, including goals and KPIs for measuring progress
- Help drive incremental revenue by working closely with the sales teams to strategize on paths to expanding our platform footprint within covered accounts
- Ensure timely renewals of contracts
- Coordinate closely with the project management team and professional services team to ensure successful delivery of projects and a smooth consistent engagement
- Perform periodic assessments of progress and report successes and challenges to internal and external stakeholders
- Cultivate accounts and contacts to help serve as references
- Escalate opportunities, challenges and roadblocks to internal stakeholders, coordinating a cross-functional effort to ensure timely attention to key activities
- Able to build effective relationships through collaborating with both internal and external parties to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Exercise Disciplined and Strategic Thinking by identifying and analyzing applicable information in order to resolve blockers, and improve results
- Demonstrate a Bias for Action which includes managing time and resources effectively, and prioritizing efforts in alignment with the organizations goals
- 5+ years experience working for or consulting with companies in the IT industry
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual in English and German strongly preferred
- Cross-functional work with exposure to sales, consulting, product management, support & marketing
- Large account management in a client facing role
- Experience with Project management
- Work independently as a self-starter
- Ability and comfort in presenting strategy and technical knowledge to all business levels, from engineering to C-Suite
Aternity values a diverse and expressive workforce. We are committed to a culture of equality and inclusivity that fosters dialog, innovation, compassion, respect and collaboration. At Aternity all ideas matter. We do not discriminate against people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Your uniqueness drives our excellence.