We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success division. Your job will be to build and manage effective relationships with our smaller independent medical practice customers. You will be responsible for ensuring the complete post-sale success and satisfaction of your customers by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and business partner for their operational leadership. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You have extensive healthcare industry market knowledge and well-developed financial acumen. You excel at communicating effectively and ensuring accountability for yourself and your team. Your interpersonal skills help you to develop and maintain relationships both within and outside of your organization. You are self-driven, results-oriented, and an empathic communicator with a consultative approach.
The Team: Our Customer Success team is focused on ensuring that our clients experience the full value of our services. The team identifies client risks proactively, collaborating across product and operational lines to pursue solutions and advocate on behalf of our clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention within assigned book of accounts which generate $150K in annual revenue
- Partner with internal stakeholders to tailor a long-term success plan for each client that aligns with their business goals
- Prepare and manage regular customer meetings
- Mitigate attrition risks by identifying product gaps and coaching customers to take advantage of all available athenahealth resources
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience in professional services, sales, customer support or account management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively navigate conflict
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a member of an extended, cross-functional team
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role can be located in any of our US based offices. We have offices in Watertown, MA, Atlanta, GA, Belfast, ME, Burlington, VT, Austin, TX, and Seattle, WA.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.