The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients and their doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient and in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager, you an essential part to ensuring our customers onboard successfully, adopt fully, renew as well as grow their investment with Klara. You will work with clients who have just purchased Klara to ensure theyre able to see value quickly and efficiently.
Are you self-driven? Great at multi-tasking? Love seeing how you make impact in an organization? Then we'd love to talk to you!
The CSM position demands a hands-on and results-oriented individual with strong communication and problem-solving skills. Applicants should have a proven track record of guiding clients from signing to value and through renewal.
- Onboard customers, ensuring they see value quickly and adopt the solution fully
- Primary contact from initial implementation through renewal and upsell
- CSMs will have a renewal goal and upsell quota
- Demonstrate and train customers and end users on how to utilize Klara
- Troubleshoot any issues that will inevitably come up and offer solutions to remediate
- Identify at-risk implementations and escalate solutions as needed
- Monitor customer health post go live and ensure usage
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, and support
- 3+ years of customer facing experience preferably at a B2B SAAS company
- Excellent customer relationship and customer service skills
- Solid communication, listening, and writing skills
- Clear ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the Healthcare space, private medical practices in particular is a plus
- Full cycle customer success management experience