Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is seeking a highly motivated, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage, enable and retain a portfolio of Salsifys customers. The CSM is ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Salsify customers. This role is focused on ensuring that customers receive maximum business value from their CommerceXM investment. The results of these interactions are customer retention, customer satisfaction and organically uncovering growth opportunities for Salsify through potential new areas of customer value.
How you'll make an impact:
- Ensures the customer is achieving business value for every stage of their customer lifecycle journey, post-sale. The CSM will sometimes come into the pre-sales cycle to help with a seamless transition and positive customer experience
- Owns the adoption of all licensed products and ensures the customers are receiving business value and ROI
- Recommends and executes joint success plans with their portfolio of customers
- Executes business reviews up through senior leadership to share progress, metrics, wins and recommendations for the future (products and services)
- Captures metrics and KPIs and documents them in Salesforce
- Helps customers plan and execute a digital shelf program - this is often change management for our customers and a key piece of the role!
- Evangelizes customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- History of success as a customer success manager, consultant, technical account manager or equivalent
- Proven track record of driving measurable customer outcomes and success
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Has handled challenging or complex customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Must work within a team environment with sales, services, product and marketing peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
What we have for you:
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.