Customer Success Manager
At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
At Turbonomic, an IBM company, we work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance, eliminating error messages, spinning wheels and business disruptions. Turbonomics Application Resource Management (ARM) platform continuously assures that applications get precisely the right resources needed to perform, while maintaining policy compliance and eliminating overspending. Our Network Performance Management (NPM) technology provides modern monitoring and analytics solutions that organizations need to monitor their network infrastructure, and simplifies the extraction and enrichment of metric, flow, and streaming telemetry data across multi-vendor networks enabling enterprises, carriers, and managed service providers to ensure optimal network operations and performance.
Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of AI-driven hybrid cloud. Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the sixth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Companys Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we have locked in partnerships with technology giants like Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Whats In It For You:
As one of our Customer Success Managers, you will be responsible for driving product adoption and usage through a series of impactful engagements that enable our customers to maximize their business and technical value from the Turbonomic platform. Each CSM will be regionally aligned and responsible for leading their customers along the ARM Multi-Journey roadmap in addition to building & maintaining technical champions. Additionally, you will become a main point of contact for Turbonomic end-users. Each CSM will do this by leveraging their own technical and account management skills, as well as additional technical resources such as TAMs, SEs, Advanced Engineering, and SMEs to engage with customers at all points of their maturity journey.
What Youll Do:
- Proactively manage customer portfolio to ensure product adoption according to ARM Multi-Journey roadmap.
- Understand the various Turbonomic uses cases across on-prem, public cloud, and cloud native as well as the ecosystem of integrations and services that our customers use, and work with the customer to ensure success with the Turbonomic platform at the center.
- Build and execute on account plans to understand where at risk customers exist, where customers can expand use cases, and develop strategies to execute against these account plans.
- Identify opportunities within the customers environment to extend Turbonomic adoption by understanding their projects and key business and technical objectives.
- Serve as central point of contact for your assigned customer accounts.
- Build strong, personal, relationships with customers as a trusted advisor.
- Manage and monitor usage to determine the health of a customer.
- Maintain high level of technical and business acumen, professionalism, and trust across multiple customers at one time.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to provide feedback on current usage and potential roadblocks.
- Collaborate with internal engineering and product management teams to develop innovative solutions to customer requirements.
- Document all customer engagements within Gainsight, SFDC, or relevant CRM or customer success platform.
- Maintain current technical knowledge of Turbonomic platform, Cloud, Cloud Native, Data-center infrastructure, APM, and other emerging technologies.
- Maintain current Turbonomic certifications as required.
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple client engagement projects of varying degrees of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to meet client expectations while adhering to defined corporate policies, practices, and processes.
- Proven ability to deliver technical workshops to customer teams, confidently sharing knowledge and answering technical questions.
- High-energy, coachable, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn on your feet.
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn new things and take risks.
- Understanding of the Turbonomic Platform.
- Extensive experience 3+ years in Virtualization, 3+ years in Cloud computing (specifically Azure and AWS) architectures and Knowledge of Containers/Kubernetes
- Preferred bachelor's Degree in Math, CS, Economics, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-year minimum experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, or TAM services in the relevant technology space.
- Once travel normalizes, then ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
Physical Demands -The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Prolonged computer use (viewing a computer screen)
- Ability to deal with various customer levels
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Primary function is to communicate with customers online or on the phone
- Individuals must be able to accurately exchange information and utilize telephone, computer, etc. to resolve issues
- Occasional Travel to customer site less than 10%
Benefits & Perks:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cash plan (Dental and Vision)
- 25 days of Holiday annually
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Group Income protection
- Business Travel Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Access to executives learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a special initiative, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you dont check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
By submitting your application and information to Turbonomic an IBM Company you acknowledge and agree that your information can be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.