Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The success of our customers is core to Veeva's mission. Our commitment to customer success is delivered by fostering proactive partnerships and providing best-in-class services. Vault Safety (PV) Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are specifically focused on the success of our Vault Safety customers. They work alongside our product, support, sales, and services teams to ensure full product adoption and best utilization of Veeva solutions in order to achieve optimal business value.
Our Safety CSM team is comprised of highly-skilled individuals with deep life sciences and Pharmacovigilance domain experience. By combining our customer knowledge with deep product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Enterprise and emerging mid-sized life-sciences customers
- Establish relationships and consistent touchpoints with assigned customer contacts
- Effectively demo Vault capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize the consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Influence and drive change within customer organizations, including: governance, consulting, key business process reviews, application reporting/adoption initiatives, and feature enablement
- Build and manage customer working groups and communities so that our customers have an avenue for peer-to-peer interactions and the development of best practices
- 7+ years of experience working with life-sciences companies in the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance domain with demonstrated understanding of drug development processes and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations.
- Hands-on implementation experience or use of safety databases like ARISg or ARGUS.
- Proven ability to translate between IT and Business stakeholders to ensure business goals are achieved
- Track record of leading life sciences software implementation projects as a consultant, business analyst, IT lead and/or business sponsor
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel 25%
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge
Nice to Have
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging PV regulations/industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
- 21 CFR Part 11 and/or GxP domain knowledge
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].