Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
What youll be doing:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
What youll bring:
- Self-starter with software technical support experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred (Business Administration, Engineering)
- Superior technical expertise and work ethic.
- Ability to gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation.
- Ability to review server logs in order to troubleshoot, and resolve possible server issues
- Some experience with Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- System administration experience and development experience highly desirable.
This role ideally be based in San Diego, but we are open to West Coast candidates as well.
- Excellent people skills.
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively interact and communicate with customers in a friendly and personable manner.
- Research, resolve, and respond to customer questions and callbacks in a timely manner and in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Use interactive tools including chat, forums, email, monitoring and other web based tools to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer productivity.
- When appropriate, escalate issues to appropriate individuals based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
- Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.