The Analytics and Insights team is seeking a Senior Data Analyst who is excited to partner with a team of analysts, data scientists and market research professionals. This role reports to the Business Intelligence Manager, and will be responsible for data collection, reporting and analysis to inform business planning and strategy. The analyst will work with key internal and external stakeholders, including ASICS regional eCommerce teams across the globe, Product, Merchandising, Marketing, Loyalty and Category teams.
In this role youll transform a wealth of raw data into actionable insights, empowering all areas of our eCommerce/Omni channel business to make the right decisions. You will acquire data from a variety of sources, transform it for use, interpret results, and partner with teams across the company to unlock the data and insights they need to make the best decisions.
- Develop informative, interactive, intuitive and visually striking graphics and data visualizations using large amounts of data in Tableau and/or other data visualization tools
- Lead monthly analytics business meetings to review KPIs, site features and guide business planning
- Guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators in their areas and building appropriate reporting that provides actionable insights
- Proactively analyze data to answer questions critical to our customers, including eCommerce, Product, Merchandising and Marketing to drive decision making and communicating areas for improvement
- Create usable applications of our data, generated from over 50 million users worldwide to provide critical data support to internal business stakeholders
- Guide data engineers to develop, implement, and streamline data collection and reporting solutions and be the stakeholder for shaping our databases
- Bachelors degree or above, preferred fields of study include: Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or similar related fields
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in analytics and data
- Validated experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools or packages (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc); experience with web analytics tools a plus
- Must have a minimum of 2 years SQL Querying skills ; experience with Python or other scripting language a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze large amounts of data; experience with ad-hoc analysis and presenting results and recommendations in a clear manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills with a high level of accountability
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.