CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
As a Data Analyst at CreateMe you will be working with business stakeholders and product team to prioritize reporting needs, outline priorities for missing data capture, create and manage master data sets, configure our reporting tools, and build out reports.
- Outline and prioritize data capture and reporting requirements
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management and product to prioritize business and information needs
- Contribute to key documents and knowledge sharing across data stakeholders and business leads
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expert knowledge of PowerBI and databases (SQL and non-SQL)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings - recognizes patterns in datasets and identifies business value in their analysis and reporting
- Experience working in an Agile environment to facilitate the quick and effective fulfillment of group goals
- Experience with database design development, maintaining and making connections to source data applications
- Experience ensuring accuracy of existing data and queries and cleaning historical data
- Knowledge of deployment pipelines
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.