At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Data Analyst III, you will report to the VP, Financial Operations.
You are a motivated self-starter with a passion for action. You get excited when someone asks you about the differences between usage and subscription pricing models. Competitive research, discount analysis, and cross-functional collaboration are second nature to you. Youve studied finance, economics, science, or engineering and feel equally comfortable digging into the details as you do talking about the big picture.
About the role:
Zoominfo is looking for a Data Analyst to help drive sustained growth in our SaaS subscription business. In this role, you will report to the Vice President of Financial Operations and will support pricing research for new products and services while assisting our executive team in managing and acting on global discounting trends. You will collaborate with teams across our Sales, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Finance functions, driving decisions that lead to increased revenue and shorter sales cycles.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Groom and structure product sales data sets in support of analytics driving product insight and growth rates; collaborate with cross functional teams to integrate related product usage data with sales data to develop next-level analytics
- Develop an analytical framework and KPIs to monitor and drive pricing performance, and support discount controls.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on pricing and discounting performance, supporting sales coaching and providing deal insight
- Drive discussions and recommend improvements to pricing based on feedback gathered from internal and external partners.
- Streamline discount approval process while balancing the need to maintain financial performance.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Economics, Science, Engineering, Business, or other related fields
- 2+ years of professional experience in data analysis in partnership with finance teams
- Knowledge of and experience with pricing SaaS or subscription products
- Comfortable in Google Suite, and Microsoft Office products (Sheets/Excel, Docs/Word, Slides/Powerpoint)
- Basic understanding of data analytics stores and tools including SQL, Snowflake
- Proven track record of delivering business outcomes from data analysis
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Exposure to CRM and quoting tools including Salesforce.com, CPQ
- Advanced data techniques, tools, and languages including SQL, Python, and Databricks
- Direct experience in pricing operations, strategy, and implementation
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition concepts, especially ASC 606
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.