Owl Labs is looking to hire a demand generation manager to drive forward our global demand gen efforts. Join a growing and fast-paced marketing team that is a key force in Owl Labs revenue growth through lead generation and ecommerce sales on owllabs.com. As our demand generation manager, youll be expected to develop and execute robust demand generation campaigns to continue to fuel this global growth.
What Youll Do
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, with a heavy focus on driving email prospecting, lifecycle and nurture campaigns.
- Analyze, optimize and report on campaign success to project performance and deliver a consistent flow of MQLs and direct ecommerce sales.
- Design experiments to continuously test and optimize our demand gen programs.
- Collaborate with Inside and Channel Sales to improve our lead scoring model, assess lead quality, amplify campaigns, and ultimately ensure a smooth transition for prospects from marketing to sales.
- Partner with the digital, content and events marketing teams to bring demand gen campaigns to life across all channels.
- Partner with Sales Ops to ensure proper tracking and execution of campaigns.
- Collaborate with product marketing, brand marketing, design, and sales to create campaign messaging, funnel narratives, and content aligned with Owl Labs brand.
- This is the first dedicated demand generation manager on the Owl Labs marketing team. You will have the opportunity to build programs from scratch and optimize existing programs, all while having a big impact on Owl Labs revenue growth through traditional lead generation and ecommerce sales.
- You will have a chance to join an extremely fast growing company during its climb. High performers will have growth opportunities beyond this role as the business expands.
- Owl Labs marketing is a global team, which will give you the opportunity to build a repeatable demand gen program that we can scale across international markets.
Were looking for a manager who is a proactive problem solver, entrepreneurial minded and analytically driven. Youre a well-rounded marketer who collaborates well across marketing and sales teams to get things done.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing, with demonstrated experience leading demand generation campaigns and/or acquisition marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Strong analytical skills and experience navigating all types of data.
- Collaborative approach to working across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Hubspot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics is preferred.
- BA/BS degree.
The best candidates will share examples of:
- Grit & resilience.
- Leadership and the development of people on their past teams.
- Problem solving.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application. Our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
Who We Are
Owl Labs is a collaborative tech company, creating an equalized meeting and learning experience for all, wherever participants may be. Powering hybrid teams and remote work is in our DNA. Owl Labs has been a leader when it comes to celebrating and connecting hybrid teams and classrooms -- meaning both in-office and remote workers, in-room students and at-home learning. Were best known for the Meeting Owl product line, a smart 360 camera, mic, speaker all-in-one solution. Sitting in the center of the table, the Meeting Owl uses vision and voice recognition to shift the camera to focus on whos speaking, giving all participants a feeling as if theyre in the same room. With the continued rise of hybrid teams and remote workers, our products allow for better collaboration and productivity no matter your location.
Our award-winning product, the Meeting Owl Pro, has been recognized by CES Innovation Awards 2020, Red Dot Design Awards 2020, SXSW Innovation Awards 2020 and our team recognized as an Inc. Best Workplaces 2020 and the esteemed Inc.s Editors List.