Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
The Unqork Product Experience (PX) team is a collective of designers, researchers, and product and design operations specialists united on a mission to expand who can participate in the software development process. We work to promote the Unqork user, working side-by-side with partners to ensure our platform experience is, powerful and delightful. We're united by curiosity, thoughtfulness, and learn from each other's diverse backgrounds.
- You will report to the Director, Product & Design Operations.
- Manage strategic programs that improve the Design team's efficiency, influence, and productivity.
- Partner with Product Experience leadership to improve ways of working, hiring, and onboarding.
- Promote and help drive consistency of our holistic design process.
- Work with our designers and other partners on our product development teams to plan projects, define and meet milestones, assess risks, and improve communication.
- A passion for building, tinkering with, and improving complex operational systems.
- Demonstrated ability to build an end-to-end program-- setting up processes and mechanisms, defining program requirements, establishing design priorities, and delivering against key milestones.
- Excellent understanding of product design and the software design process.
- You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues.
- You love working with product designers, researchers, PMs, and other partners. You are open to learning from others and growing together to help them learnand have them help you grow.
- 3+ years of relevant design operations, producer, or design program management experience at a SaaS, product-driven company.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.