Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for Developer Support Engineers to drive customer success with Vault developer tools and represent the voice of the developer for the Veeva Vault product team. The Veeva Vault Platform is a powerful enterprise cloud platform that enables developers to build powerful and easy-to-use applications that uniquely combine document and data management. Internal and external application developers use the Vault API and SDK to develop innovative applications and integrations for the leading companies in the Life Sciences industry. In this unique role, you will work as a member of the Vault Platform product team to help define, develop, and evangelize developer best practices. If you have a passion for programming, APIs, beautiful code, and telling the world about it you may be a good fit for this position.
What You'll Do
- Develop, package, and document sample applications and open-source projects code projects
- Provide support to partners, consultants, and customer developers
- Hold product team accountable for good design and quality product
- Serve as API/SDK advocate for the company, presenting to developer audiences on new features and best-practices
- Develop deep, hands-on expertise of Vault applications, APIs, and SDKs
- Java and Python programming languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience Work experience in an Enterprise Application software company
- Experience in a customer support role
- BS in computer science or engineering
- Up to date knowledge of cloud technologies and development platforms
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].