In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
The Shared Infrastructure team's key role is to provide cutting-edge automation solutions in the CI/CD space. This role requires any or all the following support functions: CI-CD pipeline creation and maintenance using Jenkinsfile, deployment automation in the Cloud (AWS) and on-prem (Openstack).
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact [email protected]
What you'll do:
- Develop automated frameworks to provide enhanced support
- Work with stakeholders in mitigating issues with pipelines on Jenkins
- Provide CI-CD services for all the applications hosted on AWS EKS and OKD
- Study the system and pro-actively provide automated solutions for daily operations, deployment and monitoring
- Participate in small to large initiatives on project delivery tasks
- Document operational procedures and share knowledge with the rest of the Operations and other teams
Who you are:
- Hands-on experience on automation efforts
- Operating Systems: Linux/ Windows
- App/Web server: Tomcat, Apache, TomEE
- DevOps/Container Technologies: Jenkins, Git, AWS , Puppet, Docker, Artifactory, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with K8s tooling covering Minikube, ArgoCD, Skaffold, Service meshes would be a plus
- Monitoring/Testing Tools: Splunk, NewRelic
- DevOps implementation in Cloud would be an added advantage
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at learning complex processes quickly and self-service mindset through independent research
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- The applicant should demonstrate effective communication skills; both written and verbal
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!