Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- You must enjoy working at a startup - the most important aspect we look for in colleagues is their internal motivation to do great work, in a supportive and collaborative culture.
- You Work well as an individual or as part of a team.
- You love a good challenge and learning new things.
What skills do I need?
- Exposure and facility with the following is beneficial: Kubernetes, Ansible, AWS, Azure, Go, Kibana/Elasticsearch, Prometheus/Cortex/Thanos, Terraform.
- Understanding and experience of enterprise data persistence laters (both NoSQL and SQL databases, key/value stores, etc) is relevant.
- Independent of any one technology, experience in managing cloud-based workloads at scale - and understanding the need for effective observability and monitoring - are challenges we are currently addressing.
- And in harmony with Tulips overall ethos, candidates should have an interest in designing and continuously improving internal processes throughout our organization.
- The TechOps team is responsible for the development, deployment, health, and management of Tulips multi-cloud SaaS environments.
- The team also owns the CI/CD infrastructure, internally-developed tools, and generally supports developers that are designing and building Tulip applications and services.
- Product Management & Design
- QA team
- Hardware team
- Edge team
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.