Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The DCO Sales Lead is responsible for maximizing the revenue potential within Publicis for Epsilon Digital Media Solutions Dynamic Creative offering, working to sell, launch & renew business while also creating cross-sell opportunities for other Epsilon and Digital Media Solutions capabilities.
- Lead will use his/her understanding of the industry and the competitive landscape to develop strategies to achieve maximum revenue across the portfolio, accelerate its growth and respond to challenges.
- Work with cross-teams to enhance capabilities& strategies for DCO
- Develop relationships at Epsilon and Publicis, engaging in strategic & sales discussions
- In-depth knowledge of the Epsilon ecosystem and understanding of how to evolve solution that will advance opportunities within Publicis for revenue growth, while also serving as a SME for direct clients that have a need to leverage Epsilon DCO across their digital media executions.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all DCO related inquiries and provide regular and relevant sales training to ensure teams are up to date on Epsilon DCO offerings and strategic positioning.
- Identify and leverage internal resources to achieve revenue and service goals.
- Participate in any relevant account reviews to ensure that we are properly solutioning for top accounts.
Skills and Competencies
- 6+ years of enterprise sales experience on vendor side of the digital marketing industry, specifically selling DCO to agencies/clients
- Owned & delivered/exceeded a revenue target
- Understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up specifically with Agencies.
- Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious and results oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrate a keen ability to know your audience and can communicate properly; effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Detailed oriented. You have a sharp eye for details and consistency. You can capture all details and translate them into an easily digestible format.
- Project management. Able to meet and keep track of tight SLAs with lots of moving parts for all the various external and internal parties involved. You can effectively pull together resources, set and manage expectations and possess a calm demeanor while having fun along the way.
- Strategic Mindset. You are well versed on the technical/product side and can take this knowledge and effectively translate it into an integrated digital strategy. You can lead strategic conversations and provide helpful insights.
- Proven relationship builder. You have excellent people skills, are a natural leader, and have experience consulting and influencing clients and agency partners, up to the executive level.
- Management and oversight of day-to-day implementation, maintenance, QA, and analytics needs of digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with agency teams & client.
- Identify key relationship targets from agency teams and clients to build healthy professional relationships.
- MS Office. A comprehensive understanding of MSOffice (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
Preferred Technical Understanding
Understanding and general working knowledge of the following:
- DCO-technical and creative aspects
- In-depth knowledge of tagging systems, like DCM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc. as well as concepts such as viewability, ad fraud, etc.
- Understanding and experience with HTML, Flash and other forms of technical code
- Digital Landscape
- Understanding or direct experience of how ad servers work (DFA, Atlas, Pointroll, Sizmik, etc)
- Campaign management
- PII/CDI world
- DMP, CDP and Marketing Clouds Activation platforms
- RTB Systems
- Sell-Side Platforms
- Campaign management
- Device Graphs and matching logic
- Walled gardens
- Deep understanding of the DCO landscape as well as direct experience creating and selling DCO solutions to brands and / or agencies.
- 6+ years of enterprise sales experience on vendor side of the digital marketing industry, specifically selling and closing DCO deals to agencies/clients.
- Working knowledge of digital landscape as it relates to DCO: display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers and vendors to drive our DCO positioning and sales forward.
- Innate curiosity and passion to learn whats next and an ability to figure out new and different ways to apply evolving media strategies that drive revenue.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives with DCO.
- Experience in strategic planning that are agency/client facing, understanding how to position DCO.
- Proven sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- A great teammate that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment.
- Self-motivated Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment.
- BA/BS with strong academic record
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.