- Participates in PI feature scoping (PI), discovery and helps translates user features into application design.
- Participates in iteration planning to help create solid backlog with technical input in close partnership with product team.
- Contributes and participates in daily cross functional team standups, end of iteration retrospectives while encouraging team engagement with empathy.
- Work with cross functional teams to define, design and implement iOS mobile applications using latest UI frameworks and technologies for user centered customer experience.
- Work closely with Product owners to provide project estimates based on customer experience, features and envisioned solutions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implement prototypes to evaluate solutions and ensure technical feasibility of designs.
- Ensure architecture and designs are aligned with overall Enterprise Architecture guidelines.
- Solve problems and proactively look for ways to improve our products platform and UI frameworks.
5+ years as an iOS Engineer in iOS mobile application development.
5+ years of experience on iOS programming: Objective-C, Swift. (SwiftUI a plus).
5+ years of Knowledge on MVC, MVVM, MVP application architectures and other Design patterns, Core frameworks.
3+ years of knowledge on Universal Links, Push notifications, Thread concepts, Restful APIs, UI Storyboard, Auto layout and constraints.
3+ years of experience on Cocoapods, XCode developer tools like Instruments, Profilers, debuggers.
Knowledge of Apples design principals and application interface guidelines.
Good years of experience on tools: Jenkins, GIT, Checkmarx, Adobe Analytics, Postman, Splunk, SOAP, REST client, SVN, Jira, Rally.
Good experience on analyze and optimize iOS applications for efficiency and performance.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Strong troubleshooting skills.
Good understanding of ADA and regulatory compliances.
Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Bit Bucket, or Jenkins.
Good presentation and verbal communications skills
Experience with SAFe Agile
Knowledge in mobile security
Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Support and perform Security Compliance across the team(s)
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent years of experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.