Droplette is revolutionizing drug delivery: we are building a disruptive needle-free platform technology with groundbreaking applications in cosmetics, gene delivery, and healthcare.
Droplette is looking for a digital marketing web developer. You will be an integral member of Droplettes marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing our digital strategy to life across Droplette.io and our other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning the Droplette.io web platform.
The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2C/DTC digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
What Youll Do:
- Maintain and update Droplette.io and our other digital properties
- Build engaging and interactive web pages from PSDs, that are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly.
- Manage and execute all content updates on Droplette.io.
- Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
What We Seek:
- Experience with the Shopify platform
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Well organized with a strong attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-starter with a team player mindset.
Nice to Have:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering
- Working knowledge of PHP and/or JS a plus.
- Working knowledge of Knockout JS a plus.
- Experience with backend databases (MySQL) a plus
- Prior experience as a WordPress administrator
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua) and subscription management (Recharge)
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Prior experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization.
- Prior experience with coding email templates.
More about Droplette
The Droplette team is driven to make an impact in medicine and consumer healthcare by harnessing hardware and technology. The ideal candidate for this role will join us on our mission to push the limits of molecular delivery and be enthusiastic about working with a constantly-growing company. We are seeking candidates that are both a technical and cultural fit for our organization: we believe that a passionate and diverse team with interdisciplinary skill sets is crucial as we strive to make a positive difference in the world with our technology.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on protected categories, Droplette also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior from ever gaining a foothold in our company. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Droplette.
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice: Agencies that submit a resume to Droplette must have a current executed Droplette Agency Agreement executed by the Head of Talent. In addition Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Droplette Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Droplette Recruiter under these terms or they will not be considered.
Droplette participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.