Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
About the Role:
As part of marketing’s Website team, you’ll lead on key initiatives for our company website and landing pages, bringing projects from ideation and requirements gathering through design, development, and delivery. You are customer-centric, organized, and results-oriented, with knowledge of user-centered design thinking and technical experience with web development tools and best practices. The role is highly cross-functional and collaborative—attention to detail, excellent communication, and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
This role reports to the Website Product Manager and is remote working east coast hours.
- Project manage key website initiatives, including ongoing creation of landing pages for multiple business units and new additions to our website (such as customer-facing help/learning center, B2B marketing website, and comms microsite)
- Partner with stakeholders across the business to define goals, scope and requirements and ensure stakeholder alignment
- Build and manage project plans and timelines and oversee projects through all phases of UX, content creation, design, development, QA, and delivery
- Be an advocate for the customer, and use competitive research and qualitative feedback to inform high-quality user experience
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure projects are completed on time and as expected
- Working with the creative team, ensure all content and design elements are aligned with brand standards
- Work with product marketing and growth teams to support D2C campaigns and tests ensuring pipeline is aligned with prioritization across multiple projects and teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the web technology stack including Webflow, Instapage, Contentful, and others. Make decisions about which technical approach is right for a given project and proactively identify gaps in our solution set.
- Work with the analytics team to develop and track engagement, satisfaction, and performance metrics to measure and track site effectiveness.
- Develop knowledge of the competitive landscape and other best-in-class websites
- Help build and maintain documentation on tooling for team knowledge sharing
- Support other key website and landing page projects across sub-brands
- 2-3 years of experience in project or program management, managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in technical project management or web development projects
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional project management and communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work with people across the organization, including senior leadership
- Knowledgeable about UX and design best practices
- Knowledge of web-builder tools, experience with Webflow is a plus
- Experience working in diverse development environments (agile, waterfall, etc) a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and requests simultaneously
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; flexible and agile with ability to adapt quickly
- We are looking for a high-integrity, fun, and top-quality teammate to join us in making Marketing and Aura a great place to work!
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.