For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We are obsessed with championing our customers needs to elevate physical office spaces
HqO has momentum and is looking to add the right talent to our strong, skilled team. Were a smart, mobile, early-stage company with an entrepreneurial culture and you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a quickly growing Analytics and Business Intelligence team. You will become an expert in HqOs dataset, understanding the key levers in our business to drive data-driven decision-making across the customer and product teams. This role will require you to get your hands dirty in our Snowflake datasets and deliver value-driving analysis on engagement, retention, and growth strategy.
A successful candidate is someone hungry to get in early and lead at a fast-paced, growing startup. You are someone who can navigate ambiguity and influence others through data narratives. You are an excellent communicator, enjoy solving challenging problems, and love learning. You are inquisitive by nature and get excited about finding meaningful trends and patterns in datasets.
- Guide the team on how to build and maintain dashboards to track product usage and performance. You must be able to grow others to provide meaningful insights through data manipulation and interpretation skills; be able to quantitatively assess business problems and questions
- Partner closely with engineering to shape the strategy for building out our growing data set and ETL pipelines.
- Translate complex analytics tasks into easily consumable outputs to guide data-driven decisions with various stakeholders
- Present insights to a non-technical audience; communicate findings clearly and concisely through narrative-driven presentations and data visualizations.
- Establish and maintain tracking of key business metrics, identifying trends/changes and driving improvement this includes designing and and implementing reports for the consumption of business stakeholders
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies for data analysis, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies
- Partner closely with stakeholders in Data Engineering, Product, Data Science and the business to identify, prioritize and design analyses to drive the business forward
- Work with several large and complex databases and wrangle data from multiple sources including sales, product, and customer databases to create visualizations and derive insights used for decision-making
- Work cross-functionally to ensure that data-driven decisions are driving the whole organization forward
- 7+ years of quantitative data analysis, preferably at a SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience managing and growing a team
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related field
- Experience designing and implementing highly visible, complex, and innovative analytical solutions that drive business decision making
- Expert level of SQL proficiency
- Experience working with BI reporting tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau) and data warehouses (AWS, snowflake, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and results-driven
- BA in Statistics, Economics, or Business Administration preferred