Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Clinical Solution Consulting team at Veeva is a dynamic pre-sales group that sits at the intersection of Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Product Management. The Director of Clinical Solution Consulting brings the experience to build, lead, and grow teams by leveraging a unique combination of industry, technical, and pre-sales skills and experience.
What Youll Do
- Lead and manage multiple teams of industry-leading Solution Consultants that focus on Veevas Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations, Site, and Patient solutions
- Define the vision and goals for the Clinical Solution Consulting team
- Define hiring plans and participate in the hiring process to continue growing the team
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Product management teams
- Mentor and develop team members that will become the leaders of the future
- Ensure SC training and development plans are implemented successfully
- Oversee the development and management of end-to-end Clinical demonstration scenarios and related demonstration environments
- Manage operational tasks and activities for the team as needed
- Collaborate with global pre-sales teams within Veeva
- 3+ years of pre-sales management experience
- 7+ years of pre-sales/Solution Consulting/Sales Engineering experience
- Extensive understanding of end-to-end clinical trial processes and workflows
- Demonstrated success in selling eClinical solutions to sponsors and CROs of all sizes
- Experience with recruiting and hiring pre-sales consultants
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Energetic self-starter; thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Team-first mentality
- Ability to travel (~20%) for internal & customer meetings, industry conferences, etc.
- Bachelors degree in a related field
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Vault Clinical, CDMS, Site, and Patient solutions
- Previous work experience at a sponsor or CRO
- Previous work experience at an eClinical vendor
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.