Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltda leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Director, Commercial Enablement
About the Opportunity
Brandwatch is searching for a Director of Commercial Enablement. This is a critical and senior role within the Operations department.
The Director will manage a globally distributed team of 6-8 members responsible for training and enablement across the business unit. In addition, the team is responsible for management of all external training providers, systems and software.
This role requires extensive collaboration, both globally and cross-functionally, with a focus on team integration, feedback culture and measurable program outcomes. The Director will be measured on a combination of MBOs and the commercial targets of the business unit.
This successful candidate will:
- Plan, lead and measure learning and development initiatives across commercial teams, including demand gen., sales, account management, customer success/experience, and services
- Maintain and continuously improve our library of asynchronous employee training materials, including our tech. stack used for storing and sharing content
- Collect feedback from employees and management on enablement programs and adapt programs to the changing needs of the business
- Liaise with external training providers to ensure optimal training delivery
- Own training and enablement for new employee cohorts, ensuring they receive a successful start in the company and an efficient path to ramp
- Advocate for L&D and foster a culture of learning across the Commercial teams
- 5+ years of experience in B2B commercial roles (SaaS preferred)
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing internal team members, external training providers and learning management systems
- Experience collaborating with international teams
- Examples of enablement content tailored for multiple commercial functions
- Strong EQ and empathy with employees, prospects and customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with both junior team members and global leadership
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.