Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Commercial Strategy team works with internal and external partners to deeply understand our prospective client's specific problems to collaboratively drive Cedars business growth. As a Director on the Commercial Strategy team, you will be responsible for working with internal and external partners to deeply understand our prospective clients business needs. You will translate key learnings and insights across our client base into external and internal processes and materials to engage prospective clients on topics including revenue cycle, patient experience, financial ROI, Cedars product workflows, and technology details.
At Cedar, we look for teammates who are driven, energetic and excited to join a fast-paced company. Our ideal candidate has excellent listening and communication skills (verbal and written) and is comfortable operating independently in a dynamic environment.
- Prepare commercial approach and materials for prospective Cedar clients to drive commercial goals
- Work cross-functionally to identify key insights and client learnings to curate and craft client-specific narratives that will engage prospective clients and drive Cedars business growth
- Thoughtfully translate Cedars product functionalities into prospective clients business needs and use cases
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedars values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree; 5+ years of work experience
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to translate data and insights into compelling narratives with a bias for action
- An analytical attitude, extremely strong attention to detail, and passion for problem solving
- Demonstrates a self-starter mentality and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Slides; familiarity with Looker is a plus
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021!
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Director, Commercial Strategy role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.