The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
We are looking for a Director of Demand Generation to support the revenue goals and the growth efforts of our North America Commercial and Public Sector team.
You will be responsible for driving the marketing sourced pipeline and manage a team dedicated to planning and executing engaging campaigns using best-in-class marketing techniques and tools. You and your team will work closely with leaders in Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Content Marketing, and the SDR (sales development team) to bring strategies to life through innovative marketing programs and campaigns. You and your team will develop segment marketing strategies and campaign execution plans that engage target accounts, leverage the partner network and accelerate pipeline through the funnel. Your direct team will consist of customer managers, event managers, partner managers focused on building campaigns and tracking the performance of those campaigns.
- Working with your team to develop and refine demand generation strategies that impact target markets and support marketing-sourced pipeline.
- Collaborating with Marketing and regional leaders to build quarterly campaign plans
- Generating reports and analyzing marketing performance and identifying areas of opportunity for improved program performance,
- Working with Sales and Business Development to manage Account-Based Marketing tactics to drive engagement at high-value accounts.
- Managing program budget spend against targets, prioritizing resource allocation in support of segment strategies, business priorities, and marketing goals
Preferred Skills And Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of modern marketing methods, metrics, and tools, understanding of integrated marketing
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities via Salesforce and Marketo, with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience and comfort with presenting to Executive staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills, including ability to motivate and inspire others
- Inclusive, collaborative approach to working
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing that in B2B Technology and IT preferred
- Experience with account-based marketing, inbound marketing, and digital-first demand generation strategies
- Proven track record of working with inside and outside Sales teams to meet pipeline goals
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.