ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you have experience landing and expanding enterprise accounts?
Are you interested in disrupting the logistics industry by leveraging technology?
Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we are adding an additional Enterprise Sales Director to continue to fuel our growth by accelerating the acquisition of new customers. This all starts with our ability to gain access to new enterprise shippers and get them integrated into our platform. So we need a sales rainmaker who can call on ultra large enterprise shippers at the highest levels and get them signed, shipping and integrated with us to help them do more with less. In this role you will target very large enterprise shippers, communicate our value proposition and close the business. While we have a number of reference accounts, there is still a ton of white space for you to go after!
This position is an individual contributor role, however, it requires strong matrixed collaboration skills to work with your dedicated Account Manager and the SDR team as well as to partner closely with our marketing, partner sales, solution sales and product teams. You will obsess about delighting our customers to achieve breakout revenue growth. You will create a culture of sales success and lead by example.
REPORTING TO: Tim Evans, VP, Enterprise Sales
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US with regular travel as the world opens back up to meet prospects and clients
WHAT YOU GET TO DO...
- Acquire new large enterprise shippers through execution of complex entire sales cycle, from customer meeting to closing consultative partnership, you have control and build the relationships
- Establish multiple contacts and builds relationships at multiple levels and departments
- Articulate solution, our value proposition and the customer condition
- Manage the effective use of Sales Tools (SalesForce and SalesLoft)
- Partnering with your dedicated Account Manager (who manages the day-to-day)
- Provide direction to the SDR team who is responsible for procuring meetings and helping you go wide-and-deep into accounts
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years direct B2B sales experience at a brokerage selling to Enterprise accounts and track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas personally
- Book of existing accounts (ideally that we either dont have or arent penetrating)
- Ability to retain relationship and continue to work account to grow wallet share
- Proven aptitude for managing pipelines, forecasting, territory planning, daily/weekly check-ins, and sales KPIs.
- Strong understanding sales methodologies and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships internally and externally.
- A comprehensive understanding of the function of TMSs and/or integrations
- Experience with Salesforce is strongly preferred; using a CRM is paramount to this role
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- A self-starter, innovative, result-focused and team-oriented
- Someone who helps add value to customers in a strategic way
- Possessing a strong ability to establish and manage relationships with prospects
- Embracing a growth mindset, sense of curiosity and strong problem solving skills; you are constantly learning about emerging market trends to identify potential opportunities and gaps
- Tech-savvy including ability to leverage (learn, if necessary) collaboration tools including Google Suite and Slack as well as navigate core HR Systems (Bamboo, Lever)
WORKING AT LOADSMART
Rewarding Top Performers
Competitive base salaries (including a non-recoverable draw during your 6 months of ramping)
Aggressive uncapped commission program with accelerators after quota - paid on both net revenue and integrating a new customer on our platform
$250k Fast Start bonus for each whale you land in your first two years (well talk through details with you!)
Extremely competitive Equity package
Having Fun While We Win
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
Are you up to the challenge?
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.