Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the worlds most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
Weve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. Thats why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push whats possible to get us there. And if you fail, its coolwe know youll grow spectacularly. What matters is that youre helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
As a Director, Enterprise Systems you will be responsible for sourcing, deploying, integrating, and managing core SaaS third-party packages that are used to run the enterprise. These packages can include ERP, HRIS, and SaaS enterprise systems.
- Provide leadership, vision and direction on the best use of enterprise systems for managing the business. Coordinate with product management, finance, supply chain, brand management, legal, people team, internal engineering, and external 3PLs.
- Working closely with the Product Team in setting strategy and requirements for the enterprise. Including:
- Developing 6-9-12 month roadmap and plan
- Hiring and training plans
- Improvements in process and engagement model with key stakeholders
- Monitoring of key developments in the space and proposing why, how, and when to incorporate those changes into the company's strategic plan
- Development of and then management of company-wide risk management plans that related to reporting and business decision making to the extent that those plans involve business intelligence.
- Sourcing key components
- Finding, negotiating, and hiring consultants for delivery programs
- Develop, execute and drive a team to run an internal customer-focused operating model.
- Create a culture across teams that drives successful delivery and adoption of technology and business process solutions.
- Management of 25+ technical, program, and IT staff on three different teams. Including:
- Scoping of work
- Hiring and coaching
- Setting and reviewing standards and KPIs for performance assessment
- Management of commitments to project teams
- Reporting and coordinating with project teams
- Reporting with transparency and accountability to the VP of IT/CTO
- Technical Experience:
- Required experience in Retail/Ecommerce business model and in a hyper-growth environment International / MultiOrg Experience
- SaaS Platforms: Netsuite, Workday, Salesforce, Mulesoft, or relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or another relevant academic discipline
- Superior written and verbal communication as well as the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of IT management experience implementing/running ERP HR, Finance, and/or Supply Chain IT solutions, including experience implementing at least one core SaaS ERP platform for HR, Finance, and/or Supply Chain
- Experience in delivering SOX, PCI, GDPR Compliance, etc.
- Proven ability to engage with business stakeholders to develop requirements, plans, and to deliver on plan.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer-obsessed environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skillsAbility to manage and participate in an on-call rotation performing weekend and after-hours support.
- Certifications in any technical areas: Netsuite certifications, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Amazon FBA/FBM, Shopify or relevant eCommerce experience and integration
Management and Communication:
Projects and Delivery:
Approach to Work:
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.