Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Director, ePRO market owner role requires a deep understanding of the life sciences clinical space, clinical outsourcing, and the associated eClinical applications used to capture ePRO data from both the Site and Sponsor perspective.
ePRO will be one of many Clinical Network Applications which will operate within Veevas Clinical Network. The Clinical Network aims to bring together the Sponsor, Site, and Patient in a unified platform to help push the industry to a paperless and patient-centric paradigm. This role will be responsible for driving the market strategy of ePRO across the Veeva customer portfolio, working with the sales team, ensuring customer success, and developing the market approach.
In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development and R&D applications to the life sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the customer base for the newly launched ePRO product, such as selling the vision and building assets direct to Sponsors, CROs, and research sites as customers, using Site relationships to assist with Sponsor adoption, and developing value-oriented materials oriented to sponsors, CROs, and sites
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving the adoption of ePRO
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in clinical applications
- Creating & Advising the Service Organization to support ePRO scale-up and adoption
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring articles for industry publications
- Other special clinical projects as assigned
- Direct experience with ePRO
- 5+ years experience working within or for the clinical area of a life sciences company or CRO with eClinical solutions
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical operations, clinical data management, and IT regarding eConsent introduction, adoption, and scaling
- Understanding of the patient & research site market, and associated technology trends
- Understanding of global drug development, clinical trial process, ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 5+ years experience working in the clinical trial sector
- 5+ years experience working for an eClinical software company
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. For US compensation ranges click here.