Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The companys Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the worlds largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarch use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Our vision is to build a Salsify that is reflective and inclusive for all. We strive to create a workplace where people feel as though they are included, valued, recognized and empowered at all levels of the organization. We also know that inclusion and diversity are deeply personal and that people are not defined by just one dimension of their identity. We are looking for a Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion to join our People Experience (PX) team to inspire change across the organization by building our strategy, educating internally, and driving our initiatives in a cohesive way.
The ideal candidate is motivated by a world that is equitable and inclusive and passionate about improving the experience of our employees. Specifically,
- You will be driven to bring the same level of attention, focus, and measurement to this work as we do to other parts of the business
- You will be a thought leader, sounding board, and amplifier of our employee voices, particularly those that lead the work in our ERG space
- You will partner with key leaders across the organization to drive accountability and transparency around targeted improvements
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Design and implement global, Company-wide ED&I programs and policies that are aligned with our overall ED&I strategy, set us up for success against our multi-year ED&I goals, and create a culture of belonging
- Lead quarterly Executive Diversity Council meetings to surface and share our metrics, trends, and recommendations that require exec-wide commitment and sponsorship from the executive team
- Embed an ED&I lens into people practices across all aspects of the employee experience (hiring, onboarding, performance management, career advancement, communications, etc)
- Provide guidance and oversight to Salsifys Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and lead the efforts to promote organizational awareness & education on ED&I-related topics
- Chair the newly forming Inclusion Network, which is a subset of Salsifys ERG leaders formed to ensure cohesive communication and alignment on diversity and inclusion-related programs.
- Partner with global talent acquisition team to research and identify hiring strategies for candidates from underrepresented groups; (POC, LGBTQ+, women, veterans, career changers, returners, and more)
- Identify key external partnerships and leadership opportunities for Salsify to enable our strategy and build our external brand
- Analyze the impact of ED&I efforts, sharing out the stories to Salsifarians to ensure that we are bringing people along on the journey
- Support various communications at the company level around diversity and inclusion efforts, current events and provide feedback for general people program communication
You'll Enjoy This Role If You:
- Love to craft, build and lead measurable and scalable ED&I focused strategies, programs, and initiatives
- measure the impact
- Are a very strong communicator; you can expertly identify issues that need to be addressed and advocate internally and externally
- Enjoy building and maintaining relationships, influencing partners and senior leadership teams, and delivering results in a collaborative environment
- Have a passion for and a strong understanding of industry benchmarks and the research around ED&I practices and/or social issues pertaining to underrepresented groups
- Enjoy interpreting data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, guide decisions and
- Have a strong change management muscle with the ability to influence and evolve organizational structures and culture.
- Are a leader with a POV; applying insights to strategy and ideas
- Have a bias towards "doing". Can implement work in a fast-paced environment. You're ready to take the initiative and work side-by-side with leaders and all members of the Salsify Community.
- Experience managing large programs or large org-wide projects
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.