Superpedestrian is engineering the future of micromobility. The Superpedestrian team is composed of some of the most talented operations specialists, policy managers, designers and engineers, all focused on transforming the future urban mobility. Our scooters, called LINK, were designed to prioritize safety from the inside out, and our Superpedestrian team is dedicated to building meaningful local and city partnerships across the world. Join us!
We here at Superpedestrian are looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition focused on Field recruitment. The ideal candidate will bring passion for mobility and a mission driven focus, with experience having hired candidates with a variety of skills and backgrounds into distributed roles across the entire US (and ideally the world!).
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition is part of the People Operations and Talent team here at Superpedestrian, and partners closely with all levels of the company to support our explosive growth! We work closest with our hiring managers across all teams (as well as external vendors who occasionally augment our efforts) to ensure we bring in the right talent at the right time. We use Lever along with Google products, Slack and other organizational tools to stay on top of our workload.
What youll do:
- Lead a team of recruiters and coordinators to deliver service oriented partnership in recruiting candidates to fill urgent roles in our Market Operations teams.
- Source candidates through a variety of standard and creative avenues including relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Strategically build strong pipelines of leads and active potential candidates; nurture long term leads and manage relationships over time.
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs, calibrate throughout the process, update and report on activity and results from kickoff to close.
- Advise on job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements, market and work cross functionally with finance and people ops to ensure we maintain a high close rate and market competitiveness.
- Post, maintain and track open roles; arrange interviews including scheduling at each stage as needed.
- Track, analyze and iterate on overall team metrics throughout the process, including understanding where there are roadblocks and working through the recruiting leader to resolve them.
What Youll bring:
- 7-10+ years of hands-on, corporate and agency recruiting experience in full lifecycle recruiting and managing distributed teams of recruiters across varying functions and levels. Experience recruiting field staff at all levels, including management, operations staff, part-time and full-time.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high growth startup, fast-casual restaurant operations and/or retail operations is preferred.
- Ability and openness to recruit for any type of role and job level is key.True passion for both hands-on recruiting and aligning candidates to their ideal role and improving candidate experience and processBachelor's degree in a relevant discipline preferred.
- Experience successfully sourcing and strategically leading candidate attraction through creative channels (web, social, professional networks, referrals, grassroots events, etc.).Experience tracking, analyzing and reporting on you and your teams recruiting metrics.
- Ability and willingness to dive into any part of the recruiting processConfidence and solid experience managing hiring manager relationships and driving the recruiting process as a business partner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong data focus in day-to-day work.
- Strong organization skills, a self starter mentality and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a constantly changing, very fast-moving environment.
- Excellent experience working cross-functionally, driving activity and pushing on hiring managers where needed.
- Positivity, flexibility and an outgoing, approachable demeanor.
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! Wed love to have a chat and see if you'd be a great addition to our team.